13 November 2011

Skin Food 12 Day Challenge - Day 1

I love free stuff =D
Relaunch of 1U store gave me loads of freebies (I love you guys).
Lemme show you what I hauled in.

Egg White Pore Clean Pad










Egg White Serum













Now, I won't go into detail about the products. I'll drag this over the next few days for it's a 12 day challenge. If not I'll have nothing to talk about xD
What I can tell you is, I just used it five minutes ago. My face now has this... Smooth look to it. I am not joking. I have pores although being only 17 (I hate my genes). These small little products just did wonders. Maybe I'll also try it on my mom...

I forgot to take pictures of the new store (I'm a bodoh dodo that's why). I liked the new look. It was bright & shiny (I love shiny & SHINee). I especially like that TV screen looking thingy at the back. I'll go take some pictures next time I step in there.

That's all from me for now. Goodnight world and do go to bed ^^

:: Beauty Tip ::
The best time to sleep is at 10pm because by 12am, your body will be fully rested and the time from 12am-4am is peak time for cell regeneration.

1 comment:

  1. awesome that you made it to the re-launch. how'd you like the new look of the store? i used to be the one in charge of the facebook, blog & twitter and i can't thank all you fans (and friends) enough!! :D :D hope you continue supporting the brand and thanks for the faith.

    ReplyDelete